The Royal Stables
The "Manège Royal"
The entrance of this building, whose first brick was laid on July 11th 1816 by Duke Antoine VIII de Gramont, is topped by the coat of arms of Louis XVIII.
Formulary home of the royal riding school, the building is identifiable by its impressive timber roof frame resembling the inverted hull of a ship.
Today it is known as the “Manège Royal” and used by the town for public events.