The Saint-Germain church
The present building was consecrated in 1827. Just like the two previous ones, it was built on the site of the small priory. Its patron saints are St Vincent and St Germain, to whom our city owes its name since the beginning of the XIth century.
The top of the church steps offers a panoramic view which stretches from the Chateau’s flowerbeds to the “Jardin des Arts”, where the very modern Alexander Dumas Theatre is located.
Eglise Saint-Germain | 4 place Charles de Gaulle 78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye
01 34 51 99 11 www.paroisses-stgermainenlaye.net