Saint Germain’s Golf Club
Created in 1922 by Georges Duran, who was its President until 1963. With a 170 members, this 18 hole courses covers 7 km on 185 acres in the middle of the forest.
Today, it is one of the most prestigious golf courses in France, with two additional 9 hole courses, one over 6,200 metres and the other over 1,800 metres. Host to national and international competitions, it attracts top golfers and fans.
Open to visitors during the week (closed Mondays)
Access to visitors with member only: week-ends and holidays
Dress code on the golf course and in the club house
Golf de Saint Germain
Route de Poissy – 78100 Saint Germain en Laye
+ 33 (0)1 39 10 30 30